Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!
May each and everyone have successful new year with your new resolutions!
Well mine should be fairly easy to guess...what else can it be!:)
Felt Food of course! This year is bringing alot more joy, learning, and fun to my shop on Etsy!(www.feltfoodfeast.etsy.com) I will be adding more playful food sets, felt cookware, and Tea party goodies to my Felt Food Feast kitchen. These sets will introduce your little Chefs to a variety of cuisines, fun learning about nutrition, and cooking. Our pretend play food will definitely bring smiles and hours of fun. Not to mention 'filling' alot of stuff animals bellies. So stop by my shop on Etsy, and if you would like to see something that is not there, I will be more than happy to customize your requests.
In the next two weeks, I will be adding new photos, and updated pics of the items posted.
See you soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment